Interested in trying out the demo?
This site is a demo of a business workflow use case for an online insurance quote process. We have recorded a video that shows the complete process from a visitor filling in the initial quote form, to the agent reviewing it to the underwriter approving it. You can view the video but you can also try out the workflow and login as the agent and underwriter.
This site will be restored daily at 00:00 EST.
It is best that you first watch the demo and part 2 that provides a walk through of the maestro workflow template so you have a good idea of the process and workflow actors. After that, you may want to try out the site and run through the demo yourself and interact with the maestro task console to see how the interactive tasks work. Your more then welcome to do so.
How to run the demo for yourself:
- The first step will be to complete the online quote for home or auto insurance - link on the homepage. The maestro workflow will be initiated upon submitting the form and a new account (if the email address does not already exist) will be created, you will receive an email notification with the password. You can them login as the agent and later as the underwriter to view and execute their workflow steps.
- Video Part 1: Demo of the Maestro Business Workflow solution for Drupal 8 by Nextide
- Video Part 2: Maestro Demo Post Discussion that provides a walk through of the maestro workflow configuration and available maestro resources.
- Nextide: http://www.nextide.ca (Developers of the Maestro Workflow Solution)
- Maestro Documentation: https://www.drupal.org/docs/8/modules/maestro
- username: agentpassword: demopassword
- username: underwriter password: demopassword
Maestro Insurance is a demo site that has been developed to showcase a simple use case scenario of how Maestro, a Drupal module can be used for an insurance company. The Maestro module is a workflow engine/solution that will facilitate simple and complex business process automation. This module has been design and developed by Nextide Inc. For more information, please visit www.nextide.ca.